is on U-68, two miles south of Riverton.
The town was originally part of West Jordan.
It was named on August 8, 1886 for the bluffs along the nearby Jordan
W. Van Cott
Education | Entertainment | Government | Health | History | Hot Springs | Industry |
Lakes | Lodging |
Maps | Media | Mountains | Museums | Parks | People | Photo Gallery | Quick Facts |
Quizzes | Recreation & Sports | Religion | Rivers | Sites | Travel | Weather |