History of Connellsville, Utah
Taken from the Utah Place Names (Links Added)
-

Connellsville (Emery) was three miles up Coal Canyon, which drains into Huntington Canyon. It was settled in 1875 and named after the coking center in Connellsville, Pennsylvania. After three years of frustration and failure, Connellsville was abandoned.

John W. Van Cott


Google
 
Web onlineutah.com
Comments & Questions to OnlineUtah.com

Home | Area Codes | Cities | Climate | Credits | Counties | Dinosaurs | Disclaimer | Dining |

Education | Entertainment | Government | Health | History | Hot Springs | Industry | Lakes | Lodging |

Maps | Media | Mountains | Museums | Parks | People | Photo Gallery | Quick Facts |

Quizzes | Recreation & Sports | Religion | Rivers | Sites | Travel | Weather |




Mark Robinson Realty Brokers