History of Littleton, Utah
-

LITTLETON

Littleton (Morgan) was two and one-half miles west of Morgan, near the mouth of Deep Creek. this small agricultural community was named in 1856 to honor Jesse C. Little, its founder. Flooding forced the settlers to relocate to Morgan.

John W. Van Cott

Google
 
Web onlineutah.com
Comments & Questions to OnlineUtah.com

Home | Area Codes | Cities | Climate | Credits | Counties | Dinosaurs | Disclaimer | Dining |

Education | Entertainment | Government | Health | History | Hot Springs | Industry | Lakes | Lodging |

Maps | Media | Mountains | Museums | Parks | People | Photo Gallery | Quick Facts |

Quizzes | Recreation & Sports | Religion | Rivers | Sites | Travel | Weather |




Mark Robinson Realty Brokers