One of the major problems encountered in the settlement of the area was acquiring culinary water. In 1935 a pipeline was completed which brought water from Green Canyon to the residents of North Logan. Prior to that time many residents used canal water, hauled in drinking water, or dug wells for their culinary water needs. Electric power became available in 1912.
In 1898 a one-room brick schoolhouse was built in order to separate the school from the LDS church building. As the community grew, a new schoolhouse was built, and additional rooms were added to it as needed. Today North Logan has one elementary school, North Park.
The North Logan Ward was organized in 1891. By 1900 a new LDS ward house had been completed and in 1953 a modern chapel was built and dedicated. North Logan now has ten wards. The town of North Logan was incorporated in 1934 and has continued to grow--from 250 in 1905 to 535 in 1950 to 3,768 in 1990.