PRICE CITYPrice (Washington) was originally settled in 1858 south of St. George and Bloomington. It was initiated under the united order with the name Heberville, honoring Heber C. Kimball, a Mormon church authority. It was abandoned in 1859-60 because of floods and sickness, but was resettled in 1874 under the name Price. By the early 1900s the site was completely deserted.
John W. Van Cott