is at the junction of Bullberry Creek and the Fremont River. The settlement
was originalty established in 1879 and was named for George
Teasdale, a Mormon church apostle and pioneer.
W. Van Cott
Education | Entertainment | Government | Health | History | Hot Springs | Industry |
Lakes | Lodging |
Maps | Media | Mountains | Museums | Parks | People | Photo Gallery | Quick Facts |
Quizzes | Recreation & Sports | Religion | Rivers | Sites | Travel | Weather |