History of Wellington, Utah
Taken from the Utah Place Names. (Links Added)

WELLINGTON

Wellington (Carbon) is six miles southwest of Price on US-6, 191. The community was settled in 1878 by a band of thirteen mormons led by Jefferson Tidwell. the town was named for Justus Wellington Seeley, Jr., of the Emery County Court.

John W. Van Cott

See some Pictures!
Google
 
Web onlineutah.com
Comments & Questions to OnlineUtah.com

Home | Area Codes | Cities | Climate | Credits | Counties | Dinosaurs | Disclaimer | Dining |

Education | Entertainment | Government | Health | History | Hot Springs | Industry | Lakes | Lodging |

Maps | Media | Mountains | Museums | Parks | People | Photo Gallery | Quick Facts |

Quizzes | Recreation & Sports | Religion | Rivers | Sites | Travel | Weather |




Mark Robinson Realty Brokers