History of Woodrow, Utah
Taken from the Utah Place Names. (Links Added)
WOODROW

Woodrow (Millard) was seven and one-half miles northwest of Delta. Gerome Tracy and Judge Rock settled this area in 1909. The settlement had an early name of Rock District, but this was changed in 1913 to honor the President of the United States, Woodrow Wilson. Today the area is agricultural.

John W. Van Cott
Google
 
Web onlineutah.com
Comments & Questions to OnlineUtah.com

Home | Area Codes | Cities | Climate | Credits | Counties | Dinosaurs | Disclaimer | Dining |

Education | Entertainment | Government | Health | History | Hot Springs | Industry | Lakes | Lodging |

Maps | Media | Mountains | Museums | Parks | People | Photo Gallery | Quick Facts |

Quizzes | Recreation & Sports | Religion | Rivers | Sites | Travel | Weather |




Mark Robinson Realty Brokers